Sorry for the massive delay between this episode and the last episode. August has been a very, very, very, busy month! Anyhow, click on here for more.
In this episode: Completely devoted to The Last Unicorn and an interview with Peter S. Beagle. Lots of rambling and questionable choices of music. YAY. What are you waiting for? Download it and take it into your mind! We do not own the copyrights for any of the music by America or any of the other artists featured in this episode. We just rather like them and want you to like them too. Buy their music. We do not own the Mia Farrow, Jeff Bridges, Alan Arkin, or any of the actors in the movie… yet. Also, I suggest listening with a notebook. Peter S. Beagle has some interesting recommendations for reading that you should write down and go seek out at your local book stores. I’m not going to make it easy for you.
- 00:00 to 01:18 – Disclaimer/Intro Music
- 01:19 to 05:50 – Foreplay
- 05:51 to 15:53 – Lots of random stuff!
- 15:54 to 20:01 – Feature Introduction
- 20:02 to 59:19 – Featured Interview: Peter S. Beagle
- 59:20 to 60:25 – Afterglow
- 60:26 to END – Ending Music